Graphic Design Intern – Summer
Cradle Cincinnati is seeking an experienced graphic design student to help further our public health initiatives in Hamilton County. Our focus areas include: increasing the number of families who space their pregnancies at least 12 months apart, decreasing the number of women who smoke during pregnancy, and promoting safe sleep for babies.
Pay / Hours
Interns are expected to work 15-18 hours per week. Undergraduate students are paid $10 per hour. Graduate level students are paid $12 per hour. Internship will run May- August 2017.
Major duties and responsibilities:
Interns will be expected to work with Cradle Cincinnati and provide support for the following:
- Aiding staff in developing innovative health-based toolkits to be used in community settings
- Designing web and social media graphics, ads and videos
- Working with team members in other capacities
- Pursuing an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to relate to diverse age and demographic backgrounds.
- Must have own reliable transportation
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and examples of work to Jessica Seeberger at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re pregnant, Cincinnati loves
you. Learn about everyone who is
ready to help.
Over the past five years, far fewer babies died in Hamilton County than ever […]
Where we stand on women’s
health, pregnancy health and